Please see our full terms and conditions for a full comprehensive explanation of our shipping and returns policy.
When will my order arrive?
- Predicted lead times for each item under 'Product Description' on each product page labelled 'Lead Time'.
- You will receive an email to confirm your order has been despatched which will contain tracking information to allow you to track your order.
- You will normally receive your order 1-2days after it has been despatched.
What is 'Lead time'?
- This is the expected timescale we expect to have your order manufactured and delivered to you.
It's gone past the product lead time?
- We strive to keep you updated with the progress of your order, this includes contacting you personally or via email about any possible delays.
- You can also view the progress of your order by going to 'Your Account' page via our website.
- You can contact our team at regarding any queries including delivery info via email@example.com.
- Most of our product are made-to-order or personalised items so unfortunately cannot be returned. If a product is made-to-order it will state so on the product page under 'Product Description'.
- Except for Made-to-order, we offer a 14day cooling off period for all other items, where you can notify us within this time that you wish to return your goods.
- You must then return the goods to us safe and secure, ideally in the original packaging that it came in.
- You are responsible for any cost involved in returning the item to us.
- Once we have received and inspected the goods we will process the refund along with any applicable delivery charges as soon as possible, no later than 14days after we have received back the goods.
- Refund of 'returned Goods' lost in transit will not be considered and must be claimed back via the transit company used. For this reason we recommend that you keep a proof of postage.
- Damaged goods in transit will impact or void refund received.
- Purchases for business are excluded from the 30-day return policy, no such goods will be accepted for return unless faulty or damaged.