THIS PRODUCT IS MADE-TO-ORDER
All sizes are approximate.
• Print + FREE Tracked Delivery - 4 to 5 business days (Approx.)
This premium art print is made using a Giclée process using official UV (pigment based) inks. These UV inks contain enhanced light stabilisers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks which under proper care will keep your piece of art looking fantastic for 100+ years.
• MATT 200gsm - Fine Art Matt - is a fine art paper. A premium-quality heavyweight museum-quality paper with a smooth, clean finish.
• MATT 310gsm - Hahnemuhle German Etching - is a premium paper. A heavy-duty paper with a textured finish, the velvety matt surface is optimised for high-contrast prints.
• GLOSS 240gsm - Lustre Photo Paper -A premium photographic paper with a satin lustre finish. The lustre finish provides a subtle pearl-like texture. Supporting deeper colour saturation than matt papers, this paper produces impressive colour depth and strikingly intense blacks.
• GLOSS 260gsm - Hahnemuhle Photo Lustre -This specialist photo paper has a semi-gloss, velvet finish and guarantees long-lasting, fade-resistant prints. The paper has deeper colour saturation than matt paper, is thicker than traditional consumer papers and is more resistant to fingerprints and smudges.
Our mount for this piece comes in 2mm white and is 'conservation' grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
A solid pine frame with a decorative curved profile and a smooth, satin finish. The Swoop is solid, shapely and makes a real impact. Curved profile draws attention to your image. Made-to-order in the UK by specialist picture framers. All framed prints are delivered fully strung, ready for hanging.
All Swoop Frames come with Acrylic Plexiglass which provides increased UV protection, is extremely robust and offers less glare than float glass.
All sizes are approximate.
All images contained on this website are copyrighted property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
When necessary we digitally enhance the colours from the original, sometimes to restore them back to their former glory and other times to leave you with a print that pops with colour. Certain images will also be cropped and resized to fit their intended media. If you require your print to resemble the original as closely as possible then we would be more than happy to oblige. Contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide you with sample images of the original before you place your order.
ABOUT THE ART
A Washerwoman at éragny
Pissarro felt an affinity for the daily rhythms of peasant life that he witnessed around his home in the village of éragny, not far from Paris. This washerwoman is hard at work, scrubbing linens and clothing in one barrel and rinsing them in another. The artist depicted the surrounding landscape with dappled touches of his brush a legacy of the Pointillist style that he adopted in the mid-1880s. To suggest the effect of shimmering sunlight, he mixed pure yellow paint into the greens of the grass and trees while the pigment was still wet.
Information about this piece credited to the The Metropolitan Museum of Art: www.metmuseum.org